May 14, 2013

We got the camera!

But I can't use it yet. T.T

My BF bought the camera before I had the money because he thought I would make the money. Well, we are splitting the price still, and before he lets me use it, I have to give him my half. BUT WE HAVE IT.

Once I make the money, (I went to Labor Ready today but everyone else left, and since I don't have a car I left too, there's a chance they may call me in later today though) I will be listing things on Etsy!!! Finally. I'm not sure how to get people to know I'm listing stuff on Etsy besides my Facebook and here, and it's not like I have a lot of followers on either one. Now that I have a way to make money besides donating plasma, I'm going to start buying more beads and make more specific pieces of jewelry. I'm planning on selling beaded and chainmaille jewelry, and maybe some knit hats and sewn things, like purses. I'm thinking the jewelry will sell pretty good, as I plan on having better prices than a lot of people, because I don't need to make 500% profit. Some people just charge a bit too much for my liking! Then again, there's plenty of people who don't charge enough.

Anyways. I'm really excited about this camera. It's the most amazing camera I've ever held. My last camera was 8 megapixels, this one is 18.4 mp. This will be a huge improvement. I don't know how many mp my phone has, but it can't focus anyways.

My phone probably has like 2 mp actually. Or -4.

Anyways! Here's too hoping a lot of people want my jewelry!

Find us on our Facebook for more pictures and updates throughtout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment