However, I did make up a crappy light box/tent and took some pictures of things I've made to sell, so here are some of those:
|Ninja Star Jewelry Set|
|Key Rosary w/freshwater pearls|
|Wrapped Leather Bracelets|
Well, I guess I lied. One of my friends took a picture of the cup cozy I made him. Here it is (above). He's already accidentally thrown it away and had to rescue it; I'm waiting to hear about someone forgetting to rescue it before it's too late. I won't be surprised or upset, because, that's just what's going to happen to these. Anyways, on to the second reason for posting: Goals.
These are only goals that are blogger related, because I haven't exactly made any others except to get a damn job. Well, also to possibly go to my hometown to see friends and family. Anyways.
- Comment on more blogs that I'm following. In order to show them support and encourage them to continue blogging for my own selfish need to have blogs to read.
- Do better posts that are better related to things I have already crafted instead of talking about what I want to craft and such things.
- Post more pictures of crafts that I have made. Also talk about them.
- Force people to start following my blog by being interesting enough to continue reading.
- Also talk more about my 1 other passion besides crafting: Animals. Yep. I'd like to be a vet someday. I've already watched dogs get their genitals mutilated and large, wild birds be euthanized without any kind of emotional breakdown, so I think I would be good at it.
Anyways. I've already several bloggers' goals but hey, what could it hurt to read a few more? What are YOUR goals for 2013? Honestly, I think it was good enough to live through the apocalypse.