Feb 26, 2013

Pajama Pants!

Okay so here's the deal: I didn't take a picture until they were already on and I'm not taking them off until tomorrow morning. So here's the picture you get right now.

Wait, let me text it to my email first, since all I got now is a camera phone...

Wait for it...

Okay it should be there now. Let me go get it for you.


So CUTE! Baby animals ^^ It's fleece, leftovers from a blanket my BF got the fabric for me to make. There wasn't quite enough so I used some OTHER left overs and made side panels, the waist band, and some extra length down there at the bottom hem. They're a little short, but I usually end up pulling the legs up during the night because I get hot. 

Anyways, there you go... I said I was going to post them today and I already posted about pretzels... 

No comments:

Post a Comment