Mar 27, 2013

I made enchiladas!

That's right! I was inspired by my friend who posted pictures of her enchiladas a couple of days ago. So I decided, I want something that freaking cheesy too.

Enchilada


I looked it up and after looking at different recipes, decided I could make whatever I wanted for the filling and then just bake them. I did it real easy, and I'll show you how!

I used a rotisserie chicken and a half (I was lucky that the BFs mother had some left on hers, because I ran out of filling before I filled the lasagna pan so I had to use up all of the chicken). I just didn't want to have to cook the chicken and because of this, this took nearly no time at all. Also because of this, I can't really tell you how much chicken I used besides it was about 1.5 medium chickens..

Ingredients:
Chicken
1 can Refried Beans
1 big can Sliced Olives
2 packages of shredded cheese
Large can of Enchilada Sauce of your choice
Large Tortillas
Seasonings of your choice

Shred chicken and place into large bowl. Mix in refried beans, one package cheese, and half the olives. Add seasonings of your choice and mix.

Pour some sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 lasagna pan. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.

Take 6 large tortillas and fill them up as much as you can equally. Roll them up and place them seam side down into the pan.

Cover them equally with the rest of the sauce, the second package of cheese, and the other half of the olives.

Bake for 20 minutes or until heated all the way through. Eat. Enjoy.

Delicious.

My hands are thanking me for a day off from crafting, but the day isn't over yet and I might just start working on another dice bag. Perhaps this one will look a bit better... I want the bottom to lay flat when it's full of dice and sit on the bottom, instead of sort of falling over on its side.

I've noticed I have a callus on the tip of my finger where I push the right needle back down the pull the next stitch up. I don't have too, but it's a reflex. I can't stop fingering it now!

I shared this post here:

And here:
All Things with Purpose

Find us on our Facebook! 

2 comments:

  1. One Word: DELICIOUS!!I know our readers would love this, too. We have a weekly link up party going on now (Thursdays), and we would love to see this post and/or any others you would like to share at allthingswithpurpose.com. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by allthingswithpurpose.com, with your recipe!! We look forward to seeing what else you create for next Thursday's Link Up!! Check back on Sunday to see if you've been featured!

    ReplyDelete