Mar 11, 2013

Knitting Inspiration for ME!

I haven't kept anything I've knitted. I've either ripped it all out or gave it away, or it's sitting somewhere completely useless anywhere I could find to shove it away that wasn't at my house. People probably find random knitted items that don't look like anything under their beds and behind their TVs and wonder; "What the hell is this and where did it come from???" Yeah, that was me. Sorry.

Anyways.

I've found 2 things that I want to make for myself, and I might just have enough yarn to do it. The first one is a pair of arm warmers. This picture is from this post here on Craftster, but here's the Ravelry page with the free pattern download.


I'm thinking I'm going to make them in white and red, or black and red. Or black and green. Maybe black and green. I probably won't add the buttons. Or even the thumb. I'm not much of a fans of thumbs on things. 

The second thing I'm going to work on is a sweater. I've been wanting to knit myself a sweater for the looooongest time, but I always try to bite off more than I can chew because I try to make things in different sized needles because I only have a few. Here's the two sweaters I'm trying to decide between: 


This Off the Shoulder Sweater looks easy, but of course I would rather do it on circular needles. I should probably hold off on making this one, because I always mess up when I'm trying to do something with the wrong needles, but I kinda want this one instead of...


$5 in Paris. Even though I have the right needles. Even though it kinda looks more finished at the top there. Not sure why. They are both cute. 

I hope to start soon, and now that I've thought about it I will probably just do $5 in Paris, because there's really no reason why I shouldn't follow the tutorial that I CAN. 

I'm not finished with the Viking Hat yet, and I hope to finish it today, probably not with the horns though. I am realizing that I didn't get nearly as much sleep as I thought I did when I woke up though, and can feel myself slowing down, and also getting a headache! At least I can feel the onset of it though... I can take an ibuprofen before it gets bad. Awesome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment